Ford O’Brien Landy LLP
275 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10016
Hoda joined Ford O’Brien Landy LLP in 2017 as an Accountant/Bookkeeper while she was studying at NJCU. She became a full-time Accountant after receiving her degree in Master of Science in Accounting. She is in charge for the employees payroll, 401(k), health insurance, and human resource activity, A/R, A/P, general ledger postings, invoicing, taxation issues, and regulatory compliance guidelines. She is also responsible for bank reconciliations, and develops the monthly, and annual Profit and Loss statements, and Balance Sheets for Partners, and Management team in compliance with the tax laws.
Hoda enjoys road trips, camping, and spending quality of time with her family.
- New Jersey City University, School of Business
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Tehran University,
- Bachelor of French Language & Literature
- QuickBooks, September, 2017
- H&R Block Federal Income Tax, September, 2015
- Human Resource Management, Jan, 2010
- Value Estimation, June, 2009
- Planning and Time Management, July, 2009